Sat, 12 Dec|
Henry’s Hope Christmas Service of Remembrance
Due to COVID-19 the event with be very limited, we will be launching tickets for the event. Each ticket will be valid for one pew and each pew will hold one family/bubble. Please see description for more information...
Time & Location
12 Dec 2020, 18:30
Christ Church, 662 Doncaster Rd, Barnsley S71 5EF, UK
About the Event
Join us in remembering and celebrating your little ones memory at this difficult time of year
The service will be held at:
Christs Church, Doncaster Road, Ardsley, Barnsley S71 5EF On the 12th December 2019 from 6:30pm with service starting at 7pm.
Anyone who has lost a baby at any stage of pregnancy or after your baby was born is welcome to attend, friends, children and family are also welcome. There will be a chance to have your baby’s name read out, to light a candle and place a message on our tree
Due to the current circumstances relating to COVID-19 the following will apply
- We will be unable to serve tea and coffee.
- We will also have to keep the doors to the church open.
- All guests will be required to wear facemasks at all times, hand sanitiser will be supplied
- There will be a one way system in place
- One ticket will secure one pew, and one pew can hold one household/bubble. We would like to ask that as tickets are limited that you only order one ticket per family.
- When you order your ticket you'll be asked for your address and names of those attending with you.
- We will use your address to send your service pack out to you, this allows us to minimise what needs to be carried out in the service. The pack will contain 2 service booklets, and some tags for you to fill out prior to the service for you to hang on the tree.
One bubble ticket
This ticket permits one bubble of 4 attendees