Henrys Hope Christmas Service of Remembrance
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us in remembering and celebrating your little ones memory at this difficult time of year
The service will be held at:
Christs Church, Doncaster Road, Ardsley, Barnsley S71 5EF On the 12th December 2019 from 6:30pm with service starting at 7pm.
Anyone who has lost a baby at any stage of pregnancy or after your baby was born is welcome to attend, friends, children and family are also welcome. There will be a chance to have your baby’s name read out, to light a candle and place a message on our tree
Due to the current circumstances relating to COVID-19 the following will apply
- We will be unable to serve tea and coffee.
- We will also have to keep the doors to the church open.
- All guests will be required to wear facemasks at all times, hand sanitiser will be supplied
- There will be a one way system in place
- One ticket will secure one pew, and one pew can hold one household/bubble. We would like to ask that as tickets are limited that you only order one ticket per family.
- When you order your ticket you'll be asked for your address and names of those attending with you.
- We will use your address to send your service pack out to you, this allows us to minimise what needs to be carried out in the service. The pack will contain 2 service booklets, and some tags for you to fill out prior to the service for you to hang on the tree.
- Sold OutChristmas Service - Admits 4£0£00£0